The User may return the products purchased through the Website in the following cases:
- The product presents some defect or quality problem.
- Return request is made within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery.
In both cases, as long as the product or products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to the User.
Please ensure that you reuse all the protection elements of the authentic packaging to guarantee that your return arrives safely and in its original condition to be considered for a full refund.
The process of returning the products will be as follows:
1. The User must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the established period requesting the return of the product or products specifying name and last name, order number, products to be returned, reason for return and provide an address where the products will be collected.
2. Once the return request has been approved, in the event that it is a defect or quality problem, TRIBUTO shall send the User a guide for the return through the corresponding Shipping Company, and shall schedule the date on which the Carrier shall collect the products from the address provided by the User.
The User must pack the product in its original box or package, print the tracking number and deliver the product to the Carrier on the date scheduled for this purpose. In case of a return because it is not the expected product, the refund can be made but the shipment must be paid by the user.
3. Once the products returned by the User have been received, TRIBUTO shall review them and if they fulfill the conditions expected, the payment will be returned to the User within 7 calendar days from the day of receipt of the products.
Refunds will be made in the same way as the initial payment. Sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks to see the credit on your account, depending on the form of payment.
The User will be reimbursed only for the cost of the returned products.
TRIBUTO is not responsible for the expenses caused by those returns that are made without respecting the steps established in the procedure presented.